Makita|Cordless Planer Skin Only|82 x 2mm 18V 14000rpm Metal/Plastic Teal and Black|DKP180Z
DescriptionThe Makita 18 V Cordless Planer Tool Only features unique cutter head that offers fast stock removal. It operates at a no load speed of 14000 rpm. It offers up to 2 mm cutting depth per pass with 0.1 mm increment depth adjustment. The strong aluminium base ensures high planning accuracy. This planer is powered by a 18 V Li-Ion battery that offers 430% more work time. Buttons on both left and right side of the handle allows using on either side. The special air cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System requires only 22 mins to charge the battery. Enhanced chip ejection and shoe on the underside safeguards both workpiece as well as blade settings. The depth can be adjusted based on the application. This planer is incorporated with firm handle, which offers great user comfort all day long. Use the lock-on button for trouble-free continuous use. It includes one pack D-07945 TCT blades, wrench and guide.
- Offers 14000 cuts per minute for fast stock removal
- Runs on a 18 V Li-Ion battery for high run time
- Dust extraction port on the side to secure workpiece from possible damages
- Ensures max rebate depth up to 9 mm
- Dust extraction port on the side stores the ejection chip from workpiece
- Precision machined aluminium base helps for accurate planning operation
- Straight line face with easy to push handle ensures fatigue free operation
- Shoe on the underside prevents accidental laying down of planer
- Contains one pack D-07945 TCT blades, wrench and guide.
- 1 Pack D-07945 TCT Blades, Wrench, Guide
|Product Type||Cordless Planer Skin Only|
|Cut Width||82 mm|
|Cutting Depth||2 mm|
|No Load Speed||14000 rpm|
|Colour||Teal and Black|
|Dimension||333 mm Length x 157 mm Width x 160 mm Height|
|Tool Weight||3.4 kg|
Snappy by name, snappy by nature.
|Northland (North of Whangarei)||$12|
|Whangarei to Hamilton||$8|
|Central & Lower North Island||$12|